FFBI & SFRA Mardi Gras Crab Feed
DUE TO COVID-19 THE 2021 CRAB FEED HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Please check back for updates for 2022!
JOIN US for the annual Mardi Gras Crab Feed hosted by the Firefighters Burn Institute in partnership with the Sacramento Fire Reserves Association! We’re bringing Mardi Gras to you with festive decorations, all you can eat Cajun boil and crab dinner, live DJ and dancing. See you there!
- Early Bird Tickets are available starting December 20, 2019. Make sure to take advantage of our EARLY BIRD SPECIAL and get your event tickets for only $60/ person (until February 1st, 2020)
- Everything will be included in single ticket price with exception to the no host bar.
Things To Know:
- All sales will be FINAL
- Outside containers and alcohol will not be permitted to the event
- If you would like to sit with a certain group or if you have any specific requests, please email email@example.com. Seating arrangements will be first come first serve basis and will also be prioritizing ADA/ event sponsor requests.
- Because tickets are sold per seat, there will unfortunately be no difference in pricing for children.
Early Bird Special (Available until 2/1): $60/ Ticket
Pre-sale: $65/ Ticket
At the Door (based on availability): $75/ Ticket
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets!